Fees and Costs
Each criminal case is unique, therefore, the fees will vary depending on many factors, including, but not limited to:
- A Misdemeanor vs. Felony charge;
- State vs. Federal Court;
- Trial Court vs. Appellate Court;
- Complexity of the case;
- Anticipated length of time necessary to resolve the case;
- Location of the Court;
- Location of the client/defendant;
- Number of charges pending against the client/defendant, and;
- Whether the case is handled by our Senior Attorney, or our Associate Attorney.
We Accept Credit Cards
Mugridge Moran Law Firm recognizes that legal fees often come at a difficult time for our clients, and their families. We strive to ensure that our clients are able to receive the highest quality legal representation, while keeping the costs and fees associated with representation reasonable.
Fees and related costs may be paid in cash, check, debit, and with credit cards. Our firm accepts Discover, Visa and Master Card, and are proud to have been one of the first firms in the Central Valley to have done so.
Our primary commitment is to ensure that you, or your loved one is afforded the highest level of integrity and service, and that you never have to compromise because of cost. Therefore, the Mugridge Moran Law Firm will accept reasonable payment arrangements. We also offer discounts for payments that are made in full. We value our clients, and we will work with you to work something out!